“Through endurance we conquer.”
– Ernest Shackleton
Dear Studio/E members, clients, and friends –
With a community as large as ours, we take our responsibility to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 here in Minnesota and beyond very seriously. Effective today, Monday, March 16, 2020, the Studio/E team will work remotely until further notice, and the Studio/E Clubhouse will not be open for programs or meetings. Rest assured, we are still open for business! We have a community that needs to navigate uncharted waters, and it is important we stay virtually connected to endure this crisis – together.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Explorers – This week’s Explorers Breakfast (Thursday, 3/19) will be held and facilitated virtually. More details to follow!
- Endurance – April Endurance days will be held and facilitated virtually. More details to follow!
- Expedition (Cohorts 29, 30, 31, and 32) – Scheduled program days are not being affected at this time, but please stay tuned for future notices.
- Open Clubhouse Hours on Thursdays will not be available. If you’ve made arrangements to use the Clubhouse, we will be in contact with you.
- Workshops are being postponed and will be rescheduled. This applies to Fundamentals of Exploratory Leadership on 4/22 and Business Models on 5/7.
- Organizational Programs – Studio/E will be in contact with your organization to make arrangements for your program.
As Exploratory Leaders, we trust you will continue to navigate this uncertain time with resilience and courage. But know we are here for you, so please lean on us if we can help in any way.
The Studio/E Team