A good pitch is clear, concise, and actionable. We created a framework so your pitches will set you apart from the crowd in the oversaturated marketplace. Here is an example of our framework in action:
Purpose: To create civic health
Positioning Statement: Studio/E helps leaders and organizations with exploring the unknown by equipping them with proven exploratory practices and a supportive network to confidently navigate change, launch new ideas, and create a more prosperous future.
MVP: Beta Day
- We will design a leadership program to address a common challenge.
- We will create a beta program.
- We will preserve existing businesses.
- We will engage top-tier players to help facilitate beta day.
Action Steps Forward:
- Identify which challenge to address.
- Design prototype for beta.
- Determine if we can get 15 members.
Create and set up pitches to Jump, Babson, James J. Hill Center, and Prouty Project.
Extra Credit: Try this framework out for an idea you’ve been thinking about. Remember to be clear, concise, and actionable!